Calendar and discussion groups

AIS - Ben Vegiard Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:05:15 -0600

Thanks,

I took that tag out, and noticed a "Do you want to display a Calendar on
your Home Page" setting under Appearance.  The combination took care of the
problem.

Now, my next (simple) question.  I Flipped the page while playing around
with things.  Can I reverse that flip?  It has created a new blank story at
the top of my page that I don't want.

Thanks again,
Ben