Multiple strories on a page?

AIS - Ben Vegiard Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:56:44 -0600

Hi Paul,

Thanks again for trying.  Here's the scenario:

I have a database running on Microsoft SQL Server that holds lead
information.  We currently have programs running against that data the send
out follow-up e-mails, etc.

What I'd like to be able to do is have a visitor to our Manila site that
desires to download our trial software fill out a form with their contact
info.  I can use your prior example to accomplish this.  I'd then like to
take the data collected and append it to my MS SQL table so that the
existing processes will then start the automated follow-ups.

Ben Vegiard
AIS