Site Structure Not Working

Dan Geiser Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:06:34 -0500

Hello, All,
I created a new story on my weblog,
http://bitstream.manilasites.com/stories/storyReader$189.  The name of this
story is Directory and I want to associate it with a path, e.g.
http://bitstream.manilasites.com/directory.  So from the editors menu I went
to the Prefs > Advanced page and then to the Site Structure section.  In
between the hierarchy tags I added this entry...

  <story name="Directory" pathname="directory" msgNum="189"/>

and clicked submit.  The server seemed to accept it fine.  After adding that
my Site Structure edit box looks as follows...

<hierarchy>
  <story name="About" pathname="about" msgNum="159"/>
  <story name="Blogging" pathname="blogging" msgNum="18"/>
  <story name="Directory" pathname="directory" msgNum="189"/>
  <story name="Glossary" pathname="glossary" msgNum="28"/>
  <story name="Reading" pathname="reading" msgNum="21"/>
     </hierarchy>

Once I added the new entry to the site structure I tried to load the page
using the exact path, http://bitstream.manilasites.com/directory, but when I
do I get the error...

Sorry! There was an error: Can't coerce the string "#objectnotfoundhandler"
into a number because it contains non-numeric characters.
The error was detected by Frontier 7.0.1 in mainResponder.respond.
Webmaster: webmaster@userland.com. Time: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:03:55 GMT.

My other paths which I added in the past like About,
http://bitstream.manilasites.com/about, and Blogging,
http://bitstream.manilasites.com/blogging, seem to be working fine.

Could someone tell me what I've done wrong here?

Thanks,
Dan Geiser <dgeiser13@hotmail.com>