Problem with Pictures

Dean Landsman Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:57:17 -0400

David,

Punctuation doesn't seem to be the issue.  I already tried renaming the
picture and typing in the new name inside of quotes.

--Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: manila-newbies-admin@userland.com
[mailto:manila-newbies-admin@userland.com]On Behalf Of David Carter-Tod
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:56 AM
To: Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Subject: RE: Problem with Pictures

At 11:35 PM 7/9/2002 -0400, Dean Landsman wrote:
>Yes, in the original composition, I typed "Psychedelia? No! Pneumonia!" and
>then the error message appeared.  Problem still exists.

  I suspect the problem might be that the punctuation is causing strange
things to happen.  It is usually the case that the title of the picture is
what you type to get it into a page (not the description).

David
--
David Carter-Tod
<wccartd@wc.cc.va.us>

Instructional Technologist/Distance Education Contact
Wytheville Community College, 1000 E. Main St.,
Wytheville, VA 24382
(wk) 276-223-4784
http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/

Online certificate in web site design: