"Can't read stream because the TCP connection..."

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:00:34 -0700

On 7/10/02 6:02 PM, "Lawrence Lee" <lawrence@userland.com> wrote:

> I created a test message on your discussion group and started editing it
> with Radio and reloading it in my Web browser to verify the changes
> appeared and didn't notice the TCP error.
>
> How recently did you start to notice the errors and before that time did
> you ever come across the same error when saving a new blog entry from
> Radio?

Doc are you noticing this from all platforms or just os x?

Sam D

> Lawrence

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students