"Can't read stream because the TCP connection..."

Doc Searls Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:50:25 -0700

At 6:02 PM -0700 7/10/02, Lawrence Lee wrote:
>I created a test message on your discussion group and started editing it
>with Radio and reloading it in my Web browser to verify the changes
>appeared and didn't notice the TCP error.
>
>How recently did you start to notice the errors and before that time did
>you ever come across the same error when saving a new blog entry from
>Radio?

The same errors (ones with the same message) were always common, but
not a problem. Maybe one save in ten saves was answered with that
error message. It was about a week ago, after I got back from one of
my trips, that it got really bad. But that's also when, unknown to
me, the Cox connection on the upstream side started to suck. When it
was fixed today the problem was reduced, but down to about 4 errors
in 5 saves. But at the moment it's about 50-50. One in two.

Doc Searls            http://www.searls.com
doc@ssc.com     http://www.linuxjournal.com