respons to David Carter and Joseph Frichtl

David Carter-Tod Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:49:50 -0400

At 09:25 PM 7/16/2002 +0200, Frank wrote:
>Thanks for the answers, but I don't think they offer the solution to solve
>this problem.
>Please check again, a story which has the huge blank space:
>http://www.psycholoog.net/stories/storyReader$514
>
>And another one, written some days earlier, which seems fine to me:
>http://www.psycholoog.net/stories/storyReader$507
>
>Top-margin is set to 0 now.

To be honest, it looks to me that your HTML is all over the place.  Check
it against the W3C validator.

http://validator.w3.org/

You have so many tables inside tables and a good deal of invalid code, it's
hard to know where to start.

David
--
David Carter-Tod
<wccartd@wc.cc.va.us>

Instructional Technologist/Distance Education Contact
Wytheville Community College, 1000 E. Main St.,
Wytheville, VA 24382
(wk) 276-223-4784
http://www.wcc.vccs.edu/

Online certificate in web site design: