Setting up Frontier questions:

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:41:33 +0000

I have a vague recollection of this error message being related to links
added to the Manila navigation that do no end with a forward slash.  If you
have added links to Prefs/Advanced/Navigation check that the URLs end with a
forward slash.

My memory is not that good so I may be wide of the mark.

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: