macro question

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:23:22 +0100

If I had read Matts' page a little more carefully I would have noticed that
the entire book is now online at:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/mattneub/frontierDef/ch00.html

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: