sort order: topic view in discussion group

Marek J Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well,
Topics View is by Chronological Order of when a topic got started.
That's why you have previous and next topic and it's all chronological but all
posts are grouped by topics

Chronological view is single messages regardless of what topic they belong to.
MJ

--- "Balzer, Ned" <N.BALZER@CGNET.COM> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was surprised recently to realize that when there are a bunch of messages
> in a discussion group, the chronological view displays the messages in
> chronological order, but the topic view doesn't seem to display them in
> topic order (alphabetical).  Is there a way to fix this?  Or is it supposed
> to work and my manila site is misconfigured somehow?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Ned Balzer, CGNET Services International
> 1170 Hamilton Ct.
> Menlo Park, CA  94025  USA
> Phone: 650-833-6012  Fax: 650-325-2313  IVDN: 605-6012
> email: n.balzer@cgnet.com
> www.cgnet.com

=====
Marek J