How do I get a flip home page button without the calender?

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:52:00 +0100

Hi,

I want to get rid of the calender from my home page, because it screws up
the accessibility of my pages (and I don't like it anyway), but when I
disable the calendar I have notFlip home page button. Can I lose the
calendar and keep the button?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: