navigation links

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:48:24 -0600

You sound like you MIGHT be like me.
I want my stuff to look nice, but I do not want to do a lot of work
massaging my links.
I want to figure out how to do stuff that I can then show other people
without inflicting on them as large a learning curve as I went through myself.
If you can identify with my attitude, then you might want to take a look at
what www.blogrolling.com does for you, which I discussed in my Radio Weblog
yesterday
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/categories/eRadioIdeas/2002/11/05.html#a426
I have not yet succeeded in accessing www.upsaid.com which I mentioned in a
later post
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/categories/eRadioIdeas/2002/11/06.html#a431
My understanding is that the www.blogrolling.com will work on just about
any weblogging software, Manila or Radio or any other Blog Software provider.

You do not need to edit your nav links.
You get a nice interface that adds them as easily as you add favorite
bookmarks to your browser, once you have copied their code.  This is a free
service.

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's diary http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/