printer link

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:32:00 -0700

--Apple-Mail-4--850021883

you can add {printFriendlyLink()} to the template

see http://macros.userland.com/basic/printFriendlyLink for more
information

Sam D
On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 06:59  PM, Keith Broadbent wrote:

> How do I put printer friendly link on bottom of pages
> http://www.keithblog.net
> <Keith Broadbent.vcf>
========
Take a hired hand into the wild "Frontier"
support and scripting for "UserLand Frontier" and
"Radio UserLand"  email me at sam@teachesme.com

--Apple-Mail-4--850021883

you can add {printFriendlyLink()} to the template

see http://macros.userland.com/basic/printFriendlyLink for more
information

Sam D

Take a hired hand into the wild "Frontier"

support and scripting for "UserLand Frontier" and

"Radio UserLand"  email me at sam@teachesme.com</fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-4--850021883--