Line break in Navigator Links

Dan Mitchell Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:40:33 -0700

This problem has bothered me for quite awhile as well.

The best solution that I've been able to come up with is to put
between words.

But it does seem like something that ought to be fixed...

Dan

--

d    a    n        m    i    t    c    h    e    l    l

music department | de anza college
http://faculty.deanza.fhda.edu/mitchelldan/
office: 408.864.8511
apple distinguished educator | class of 2000

Please address all college email to: mitchelldan AT deanza dot edu
(Replace =B3AT=B2 with =B3@=B2 and =B3dot=B2 with =B3.=B2 to form the email address.)