question

Manila-Newbies@userland.com Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:39:41 EDT

--part1_161.134000bf.2aa5349d_boundary

Someone had gotten into and  made changes to my aol member profile. I deleted
it but am not sure if it was someone that I had let on my puter (which I did)
and now they can enter from another site or what and can they still be there
and I don't know?

--part1_161.134000bf.2aa5349d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Someone had gotten into and&nbsp; made changes to my aol member profile. I deleted it but am not sure if it was someone that I had let on my puter (which I did) and now they can enter from another site or what and can they still be there and I don't know?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_161.134000bf.2aa5349d_boundary--