Accessibility. Low vision. Vocalization software.

Joseph Frichtl Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:28:55 -0500

Don,

I would suggest you check out these websites:

bobby.cast.org
http://www.apple.com/disability/
http://www.w3.org/

These are great resources for people with special needs.

The Bobby website has a demo that will check a webpage to see if it is
compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and U.S. Section
508 Guidelines. It also gives you suggestions and HTML examples.

If you have any questions you are more than welcome to e-mail me.

Joe Frichtl
jfrichtl@waukeganschools.org
Web Manager
Waukegan Public Schools