Manila-Newbies digest, Vol 1 #74 - 3 msgs

Ryan Hale Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:25:31 -0400

Hi Sam -

I checked both of these areas that you mention below and the first question was already answered "No" and the second option was blank.

I tried changing these and then changing them back, but it didn't help.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan Hale
636.561.3403
ryan.hale@levistable.com

http://www.ryanjhale.com
http://www.levistable.com

look for "Do you want to display a title on your home page?"    on

http://66.221.37.205/wonderer/admin/sitePrefs/default$appearance

and

look for "Home page title:" on this page
http://66.221.37.205/wonderer/admin/sitePrefs/default$newsItems

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 01:19  PM, Ryan Hale wrote:

> Hello everyone -
>
> I can't figure out how to intentionally take the initial archive date
> off of the homepage.  I've done this a couple of times accidentally,
> but can never duplicate it.
>
> See this link for an example:
>
> http://66.221.37.205/wonderer
>
> Note the Thursday, September 19, 2002 date along the top of the page.
> This is the date I created the site and what I am trying to remove.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ryan Hale
> 636.561.3403
> ryan.hale@levistable.com
>
> http://www.ryanjhale.com
> http://www.levistable.com

=======
See a new experiment: a dad and his two girls
http://scidzone.editthispage.com
join, see and share......
=======

--Apple-Mail-43-559848313

[...]