Help needed regarding uploading of folder using html

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:17:17 -0600

--=====================_666449==_.ALT

I have used Gems to share files with other Manila users.
When uploading the Gems it walks us through identifying what file on our PC
hard disk we want to copy to the Manila site, and by what name we want it
known in the Gem directory.  It works pretty smoothly.  I have only used it
for one file at a time, such as Word documents.
The other users of the site can then either view the file at the Manila
site, or download a personal copy to their PC hard disk.

>I'm hardly an expert with Manila but understand that using Gems is the
>route you need to go.  Good luck.
>

>Scott  H. Bellows
>
>Dir. Academic Tech.
>
>305.460.2101

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's thoughts http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
Al at home http://ryze.org/view.php?who=Al9Mac
Cure cancer. http://members.ud.com/about/

--=====================_666449==_.ALT

I have used Gems to share files with other Manila users.<br>
When uploading the Gems it walks us through identifying what file on our
PC hard disk we want to copy to the Manila site, and by what name we want
it known in the Gem directory.&nbsp; It works pretty smoothly.&nbsp; I
have only used it for one file at a time, such as Word documents.<br>
The other users of the site can then either view the file at the Manila
site, or download a personal copy to their PC hard disk.<br><br>
hardly an expert with Manila but understand that using Gems is the route
you need to go.&nbsp; Good luck.<br>
Bellows<br>
Tech.<br>
<b>From:</b> Prashanth G Gane
[<a href="mailto:prashanthgane@rediffmail.com" eudora="autourl">mailto:prashanthgane@rediffmail.com</a>]
uploading folder that contains files. I have the same need for my
application. If you have found out any solution...please let me
know.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-<br>
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)<br>