Does Manila save money?

kthomas Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:18:22 -0500

Thank you for taking the time to share your story, Dan. I really
appreciate it and I think your story/experiences will help me get
something going. At least I'll have more to talk about and someone will
have to listen. :-) Frequently, large organizations, like universities,
don't like to do something that no-one else is doing. At least around
here.

/kt