Disabling membership and logging into your site

Jerome Camus Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:47:16 +0200

--============_-1150584047==_ma============

>Hello,
>
>I unfortunately disabled membership on my site without bookmarking my page
>with the login... supposedly one can login at
><http://207.68.164.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=2ffa30a904fc13ee3a9e99d11c20f4c6&lat=1061537438&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fyoursite%2ecom%2fmember%2flogin>http://yoursite.com/member/login,
>but this link never works. Is there
>another way for me to log into my weblog again?

You have that URL incorrect
http://yoursite.com/canonicalSiteName/member/login
  When created, your site had a name given to it, it often follows the
URL.  Do you recall waht it was?  you may have to ask your server
administrator otherwise
--============_-1150584047==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: Disabling membership and logging into your
I unfortunately disabled membership on my site without bookmarking my
page<br>
with the login... supposedly one can login at</blockquote>
href=
"http://207.68.164.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&amp;lah=2ffa30a904fc13ee3a9e99d11c20f4c6&amp;lat=1061537438&amp;hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fyoursite%2ecom%2fmember%2flogin"><span
Is there</a></blockquote>
again?</blockquote>
color="#000099">http://yoursite.com/canonicalSiteName/member/login</font
had a name given to it, it often follows the URL.&nbsp; Do you recall
waht it was?&nbsp; you may have to ask your server administrator
otherwise</font></div>