Moving manila sites between servers

Stephen Waters Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:48:00 -0400

HI,

I put this on the Frontier Server but didn't get a reply so, since it
is Manila-specific perhaps it might be more targeted with this list. (I
don't want to get the reputation of spamming lists)

I want to move a dozen manila websites from one test server to a new,
fresh installation on another server. I know I need to copy, paste,
uninstall website, install new website.

But what do I do as far as an export? Do I:
export the website, uninstall, import it into the other machine's
manilawebsites.root, and install website?

Do I simply export the website, import it into the other machine's
manilawebsites.root, and install website?

Thanks/Stephen