Can't Edit Pages

Don Wolff Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:45:23 -0700

All of the sudden none of my pages can be edited by folks running on Windows
machines using IE 6.x. You can click on the Edit this Page, and will get the
Edit Story page, but in the text area all I can get is the formatting
window. The text box with the story text and html isn't there.

I have tried this on several different computers and it is all the same
thing. On my Mac running Safari I have no problems.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Regards,

-Don

"How baseball is like a church -- Many attend but few understand." - Wes
Westrum
Don Wolff- Technology Coordinator
Phoenix-Talent School District #4
mailto:don.wolff@phoenix.k12.or.us