Can't Edit Pages

Lawrence Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:12:57 -0700

There was some changes on Friday to the Manila editing tools component to
support the Mozilla WYSIWYG tool. Are all your root files up to date?

On one site that is experiencing the problem, could you enable the WYSIWYG
editing tool on the site and try editing the site. Then save the HTML source
code for the page and email it to me off list. Thanks.

Lawrence