Newbie Wonderings

Nathaniel I. Cordova Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:14:01 -0800

Dan et al:

Thanks so much for the postings. I just got the package, will download it
today.=20

I will try to follow the advice here and see what happens. Another concern =
have is this;

I've activated the Apache server in Mac OSX (10.2.3). I have not served
anything yet through there, although I've been testing Movable Type, and wa=
planning on serving an internal site for my department with some
departmental info.=20

I've heard of difficulties running Frontier alongside the Apache server, an=
while I am brave in exploring and tinkering with tech stuff, I have only 10
days before classes start, so want to move quickly enough and learn as much
as possible about Frontier and Manila, as I can. I want to set up the
students early in the semester. Any  hints about Apache and Frontier?

Best,

Nacho
ncordova@willamette.edu