javascript new window in Manila

Jörg Kantel Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:24:19 +0100

Am Montag den, 13. Januar 2003, um 00:18, schrieb Scott:

> I would like to use a javascript to open a new window to
> display some content. In the following function,

Scott, llok at this:
<http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/js/popup.html> (it's in
German, sorry)

The example is with an image but you can also put an HTML-page
instead the image within the <a href=...>-Tag. You should put
the JavaScript in the HEAD-Section of your page and the last
snippet of code (with the "onClick"-function) there, where you
want to put the link for your popup-window. (The middle snippet
of code is only an example of bad code ;o)

HTH
J"org

--
J"org Kantel								joerg@kantel.de