HTML in email

Alan German Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:52:19 -0500

The use of html in email is certainly controversial. Many email clients
let you ignore the html, or view it in a web browser.

Your message would occupy less than half of the space it does if you
had used plain text only, and none of the meaning would be lost (imho).

<cliche>Sometimes less is more.</cliche>
<cliche>Every little bit helps.</cliche>

Alan