{whoAmI} Macro

Ryan Hale Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:10:24 -0400

Hi Keola -

I have my own server.  The homepage is
http://www.levistable.com/nextwave.  You will find the membershipbox in
the lower left-hand portion of the page.  You can login as a member
using this information:

Email:  test@test.com
Password:  test

My name is attached to the account, so it should show up as "Ryan Hale",
but you will see that it just says {whoAmI}.

Let me know any thoughts you may have to correct the situation.

Thanks,

Ryan Hale
636.561.3403
ryan.hale@t1host.com

-----Original Message-----
From: manila-newbies-admin@userland.com
[mailto:manila-newbies-admin@userland.com] On Behalf Of Keola Donaghy
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:11 PM
To: Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Subject: Re: {whoAmI} Macro

Ryan, are you running your own Manila server or is this on one of
Userland's or someone else's server? Can you point to your homepage,
please. Do you have the macro in the homepage template or elsewhere?
Some
of the macros must be in particular templates (news day, news items),
but
the reference page for the {whoAmI} macro doesn't show any such
restriction.

Keola

-
Keola Donaghy                      - mailto:keola@nahenahe.net