Welcome to the "Manila-Newbies" mailing list (Digest mode)

Al Mac Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:11:20 -0500

--=====================_38356768==_.ALT

>what is this al?
>
>Al Mac  wrote:
>Oops, you might want to change your password.

When first joining these lists, we are sent a welcome e-mail that among
other things provides our password for accessing the site.  A newbie
learning how to work the system accidentally replied to the list using the
whole message that included the password.  It happens.

-
Al Macintyre
--=====================_38356768==_.ALT

<dl>
<dd>Oops, you might want to change your password.</blockquote>
</dl><br>
When first joining these lists, we are sent a welcome e-mail that among
other things provides our password for accessing the site.&nbsp; A newbie
learning how to work the system accidentally replied to the list using
the whole message that included the password.&nbsp; It happens.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
-<br>
Al Macintyre </html>