manila error message -Internal database error

CLomas Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi All

I am trying to run a blogging community on Manila (in my spare time).
This weekend I got the following error (see below).  Any tips (or
pointers) on how I might go and fix this?  I did try saving a copy of the
Frontier root and launching with this, but no luck.

I am not sure if this is related, but last week I went and cleared out
about 25 gigs of backups from \Userland Frontier\Guest Databases\ops\backups\

thanks in advance

Cyprien Lomas

Sorry! There was an error: Internal database error: attempted to read a
free block. Try to Save a Copy and relaunch with the new
database.

The error was detected by Frontier
9.0                                          in
mainResponder.respond.
Webmaster: cyp@sitegeist.com.
Time: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:25:07
GMT.