topics view in DG

Eveline Frei Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:26:19 +0200

When a comment is entered on an old msg in the DG, I would expect the
thread to be listed on the front page again (at least this is what
happens on every other DG, I know) when using topics view.
This is not the case in Manila.

That means, essentially, that the topics view is just about unusable
as nobody looking at the DG using topics view will ever see when an
old thread has new comments.

Would there be a way to have the topics listed by "last update date"
as is common in other DGs?
--

cheers
eve

Webpublishing, design & DB           www: http://www.udena.ch/
                                   email: mailto:efrei@udena.ch

      Udena Internet, Zuercherstr. 35, CH-8852 Altendorf
         Tel: +41(55)442 78 37, Fax: +41(55)442 78 38