Static Rendering of stories

Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:16:42 -0700

The big thing that you need to do is assign the stories to a path, then
they will render.   I have a script that does this email me if you want
it (you need access to your own server)

sam d
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 08:52  PM, Agarwala, Priyanka wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i have develeoped an entire manila site with many stories. now i need
> to render the whole site to IIS. can you guys please tell me how can i
> render all the stories to the static IIS server so that it doesnt
> refer to the manila site.
>
> Thanking you all in advance.
> Regards,
> Priyanka

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore@teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students