Manila Error

Don Wolff Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:35:08 -0800

If I remember correctly on 2/17/04 1:03 PM Lawrence Lee wrote:

> Deleting the config.mainresponder.default.siteTree.directory should correct
> the problem.

Thanks for the help, now the really stupid question. How does one get to
that?

>From the Frontier window on the server I try and do  jump to
config.mainresponder.default.siteTree.directory, but I get no where.

Sorry I don't understand the back-end as well as I should.

Regards,

-Don

There are 3 ways to avoid criticism: Be Nothing, Do Nothing, Say Nothing...
Don Wolff- Technology Coordinator
Phoenix-Talent School District #4
mailto:don.wolff@phoenix.k12.or.us
Office- 541-535-0200