Making a template

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Tue Jul 27 06:13:20 PDT 2004

Hi Louis -

The best way to go about this is to grab a book on CSS.  It will be a
handy reference for you.

That said, here is a little CSS that will work for you and your
situation:

  a:link {
    font-color:  #000000;
    }
  a:hover {
    font-color:  #000000;
    }
  a:visited {
    font-color:  #000000;
    }

Obviously, you'll just change to meet your needs.

Thanks,

Ryan