newsite days on page

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Mon Jun 21 11:33:29 PDT 2004

What value do you have entered on the News Items prefs page for: "How many
News Items should appear on the home page?"

And do you have the "How many News Items should appear on the home page?"
preference enabled?

I don't believe the setting ont the Appearance prefs page matters when you
have the news items mode enabled.

Lawrence