macro for that little mail item

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Thu Mar 25 15:00:55 PST 2004

Hi Susan,

Sorry, but there currently isn't a macro for that in Manila. But I'll make a
post to our bug tracking database to add it.

Currently, you'll need to create your own link to your profile page (click
your name in one of your discussion group posts). You shold see the yellow
mail envelope icon on that page.

Lawrence