Slideshow pictures (Out of office 8th and 9th Nov 04)

Karen McAulay k.mcaulay at rsamd.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 01:27:16 PST 2004

Sorry - out of office Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th November.  If you need
a quick reply please phone the Library Issue desk - the phone-number is
0141 2708 268

Your message will have been received, so I'll respond as soon as I get
back.

Thank you.

E-mail Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from RSAMD <http://www.rsamd.ac.uk/>. The contents are confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anybody else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If received in error, please contact RSAMD on 0141-332-4101 (UK) or
+44-141-332-4101 (International) quoting your name and the name of the sender
and the addressee, then delete it from your system.

Please note that neither RSAMD nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).