Comments

rvandijk at footlocker.com rvandijk at footlocker.com
Tue Oct 5 01:42:01 PDT 2004

Thank you.

However I've played with that but can't seem to get this to work.

When it does work is if I change the setting for:
Do you want the News Items feature enabled?     Yes

to NO.
But then my history newsitems are not visible anymore.

To be clear my setting is currently is set on Yes and I'd like to keep that
and also have the Comments working.
How can I make that happen?

Thanks,
Rick

                                                      To:      <Manila-Newbies at userland.com>
                                                      cc:
                        "Lee Baker"                   Subject: Re: Comments
                        <Lee at leebaker.freeserv
                        e.co.uk>
                        Sent by:
                        manila-newbies-bounces