Index Error (Part Duh)

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Tue Oct 5 10:46:43 PDT 2004

Okay, then it's probably an error in the navigator links structure table for
that Manila site.

If you choose Window->manilaWebsites.root you should find the site table and
open it.

Then find the #navigator sub-table and delete the structure table inside
there. If that fails, then I would try the structure table in the #hierarchy
sub-table.

Lawrence