How do I put a collection of useful links in the side column...

Laura Gordon-Murnane lgordonm at bna.com
Thu Oct 7 13:05:35 PDT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to learn how to put in a template that does not
currently have a macro that allows for new links or a blog
roll or favorites.  Is there an easy way to alter a template
that currently does not have this macro with this macro?
Everytime I have tried it - it comes out wrong.  Just
wondering if there is an easy way to alter existing
templates that do not have this useful feature.

I hope this makes sense.

thanks,
Laura Gordon-Murnane
Intranet Web Master