Editing and MSWord

Patrick Ritchie pritchie at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 19 06:26:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

Following the response I got on the possibility of some scripts to solve
the smart tag issue I decided to roll my code into a tool.

You can read all about and download it at my weblog:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0101131/2004/10/19.html#a378

If you use the tool let me know how it works for you...

Cheers!
Patrick