Re(2): Showcase sites

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Thu Oct 21 14:30:25 PDT 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 3:38 pm, Jeff Cheney wrote:
> Thanks for jumping in Scott!
>
> The sites you've created using Manila are the best examples I've seen.

Why thank you!

Our team is great - in particular, our coder & our developer are two of the
best folks I've ever seen in those areas. We've been developing web sites
since 1995, and using Manila since 2001. Although some aspects of it
frustrate us, overall we're very happy with it and really enjoy using it to
make our sites. Our clients really dig it too. :)

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."
      ---William Jennings Bryan