GEMS

Louis LOEFFLER LJLOEFF at spasd.k12.wi.us
Fri Sep 24 08:09:46 PDT 2004

Hi Paul,

The administrator of the Manila network may need to turn this feature
on for you.  We recently installed Manila, I am the admin, so I am
learning (like you) and I needed to turn the feature on and determine
the file size for each account.

Happy to assist you if you are the admin in turning this on - otherwise
you will need to contact the admin

Good luck

Louis

Louis Loeffler
Supervisor of Technology - Sun Prairie Public Schools
District Office - 501 S. Bird St
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
608.834.6509 - phone
608.837.9311 - fax

>>> phampel at phila.k12.pa.us 9/24/2004 7:21:45 AM >>>

I'm a new user and I have a very simple question. (I hope) I can't see

a GEMS menu? I see lots of references to GEMS in the documentation and

in various editors prefs, however I don't see GEMS listed in any menus

so I can load them or configure them.

Thanks,

Paul Hampel , Technology Coordinator
George Washington High School