Broken GEMS

Don Wolff don.wolff at phoenix.k12.or.us
Fri Feb 25 19:15:48 PST 2005

If I remember correctly on 2/17/05 7:26 PM Lawrence Lee wrote:

> You would need to check the config.mainresponder.domains table or Domains
> settings page in the Frontier Admin site that the
>
> /manila/gems/
>
> path exists for Default or for that host name.
>
> If you aren't sure, email me a screenshot of the Domains settings page to
> lawrence at userland.com.

Sorry, I am gonna wimp out and send you the screenshot. I looked in the
config.mainresponder,domains and think I even found it the correct table,
but wasn't sure how/where to add the path.

Is it possible to do this from the admin web page
<http://www.phoenix.k12.or.us:5336?

Thanks for all the help!

Regards,

-Don

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." - Earl Weaver
Don Wolff- Technology Coordinator
Phoenix-Talent School District #4
mailto:don.wolff at phoenix.k12.or.us
Office- 541-535-0200