New Message: Did you ever download Heath Tanner's autoDirectory() code?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Dec 6 01:03:09 CST 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14329

By: michael at GeekTimes.com

I'm doing a proposal project which requires more than siteOutline() can do. Heath Tanner's autoDirectory() has what I desperately need, but Heath seems to have dropped from the face of the earth, his website and emails are dead, and nobody in the Frontier community of old seems to know where he's gone.

If *you* have a copy of autoDirectory() that you downloaded long ago I would be very grateful if you would share it with me.

Thank you very, very much!