New Message: [BUG] Manila, error attempting to edit external style sheet

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 11 12:16:41 CDT 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14240

By: Thomas A. Creedon (thomas at creedon.net)

Hello,

When I try to edit an external style sheet for a Manila website via Radio, I get the following error...

 It Didn't Work
 Frontier reported an error:

 The server returned error code 4: Can't get the text of the ExternalCSS because it doesn't exist.

I know it exists because I'm working with it on the advanced page.

This has happened on two websites here as well as the Maila beta 9.6 sandbox website.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

editHere.com [1] website hosting service. "Websites as easy as see it, edit it, save it! SM"

[1] http://www.editHere.com/