New Message: Access to multiple sites

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 18 13:31:33 CDT 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14245

By: Brian Ablaza (bablaza at stargroup1.com)

I have a network of Manila sites. All of our employees can access all of the sites, but clients can only access specific sites.

I've used the membership callback to analyze user email addresses, and if it is a local user, check against a common table instead of the site specific table. This is checked as part of a #security script.

However, I would like to record some traffic info for the local users (which site, how often visited). What info is in scope at this point?