New Message: homeManilaWebsite ans ManilaWebsite

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Sep 28 15:53:59 CDT 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14230

By: Ygal Leibu (yleibu at mac.com)

Hello,

I'm running Frontier 9.01.b1 under MacOS10.4.2. I'm hesitating to upgrade to 9.5, given the difficulties caused by upgrading to 9.5, signaled in this forum earlier this month.

I would like the default home page (/_ homeManilaWebsite) ) to point to a Frontier site which in my setup is now a just a ManilaWebsite. In other words, I'd like to make a simple ManilaWebsite into a the main homeManilaWebsite ,and vice-versa.

Is there any way of doing this through the Frontier Admin web page. If not, what is the correct procedure for doing this?

Your help is greatly appreciated.