New Message: Re: manilaMacros.pictureRef - Cant find a sub-table named ''

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jun 29 16:31:46 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14455

By: David Bayly (dbayly at udena.ch)

Lawrence, the old (pre-Manila) web building software did this. I did a quick scan thru that to see how it was done and didn't find the answer, I suppose the menu items were discarded long ago. But each glossary item was a table of 2 entries, 1 linetext, the other the path, and they were conveted to a glossPatch. See system.verbs.builtins.html.refGlossary.

The virtue was probably that the path was not as constrained to be a img tag or a a tag, as is true in Manila.

It all too long to recall.

But I don't know how'd you create such an entry now, except manually.