New Message: Re: manilaMacros.pictureRef - Cant find a sub-table named ''

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 30 07:11:36 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14457

By: Mark Freden (Mark at rheinner.com)

Hey guys, guess I've been using Clay Basket, I mean Frontier, for way too long...

Years ago I wrote up my own web editing system in Frontier and at the time the gloss items were tables (like DAB said). I'm pretty sure html.buildGlossary (and I think html.addToGlossary) added gloss items that way - so I wrote a script to add them that way too.

In all these years the dozen or so companies that use my editing system have never run into a problem with them that way - until now.

So, if that's not the way Frontier/Manila does it anymore, I guess it's time to update my system (since I'm the only one to complain about it... well, other than DAB).

Thanks guys!