New Message: Change URL of a site

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Mar 13 11:19:22 CST 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14379

By: D (d.mowat at gcal.ac.uk)

Hi,

(Hosting Frontier on Mac OS X 3.9 Server)

I have tried to change the URL of a site from http://frontierserver.com/oldsite/ to http://frontierserver.com/newsite/

I used the 'change url' function from the frontier admin site but now receive an error when I try to access the new site:
Sorry! There was an error: #members attribute must be either a table or the name of a sub-table or valid address or string in members.root.

As far as I can see there is an attribute for #members in manilawebsites.root that matches a table in members.root

I can't seem to see where the problem lies.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Darren